Published On: Tue, Sep 6th, 2022

Six guests were rescued by firefighters from a fire in Playa del Carmen

Share This

PLAYA DEL CARMEN, QUINTANA ROO.- A short circuit caused a fire in the “One Hotel”, located in downtown Playa, from which six guests were rescued by the Fire Department.

Agents of the Municipal Police, Civil Protection, and firefighters went to this lodging center, on 25th Avenue and 12th Street, behind the downtown ADO terminal, after the thick smoke alerted the hotel staff.

Paramedics treated the two adult guests and two minors rescued from the building, who did not require a transfer to the hospital, as well as several firefighters, who left the place with smoke poisoning.

Photo: Noticaribe

After fighting the flames, inside a room, the Playa del Carmen Fire Department was able to extinguish this sinister.

It should be noted that the short circuit, which arose in a room, caused a transformer to explode, which left several blocks in the area without electricity.



Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>